Sign in to follow this  
cultzz

Cultzz

What is your in-game name? Cultzz

How old are you? 28

What role do you believe suits you best? Helper

Why do you deserve this role? I'm all for the community, helping people along their journey, having many conversations with people making a lot of good friends along the way, I always try to guide people in the direction and always happy to be a listening ear plus I always go out of my way to help the community anyway I can a good prime example of this is farming for lower tier bosses when someone asks if I have a certain item one of the many ways I help guide the community we have on Infinity

What experience do you have being a staff member on any Runescape private server? zero experience, I always feel I don't have enough server knowledge to become a helper; but on this server and the hours ive put in I feel comfortable to apply.

Do you consider yourself to be active on the forums & discord? Fairly active, More of an in-game persona

What is your timezone? BST 

How active are you in-game? Incredibly active ingame through holidays and weekends, and on evenings till dark working days

Please write any extra information about yourself or your experience in the RSPS community ETC: I have played RSPS and OSRS for over a decade ive been in various communities and this one feels like a home! supporting the server in anyway I can everyday god bless ❤️

• Like 1