Sign in to follow this  
zazafied

suggestions

1. Thought it would be nice to be able to open the boss tele or player store, collection log ETC. while in combat and it not close. 

2.  Player owned shops. make it so I can see whos shop im looking in, quite annoying that it doesn't show me the players shops name I just have to try and remember whos it is lol. 

3. Add junk store or grinding station, for unused gear ETC. the grinder can give coins, points, tokens, that could be used in a shop for miscellaneous items. 

4.  Prayer,  make it so prayer doesn't run out, u can buy endless prayer pots but carrying them is annoying, also add in custom prayer for the different tiers of donators. 

5. Voting, add donator to vote shop so tier one can be obtained by voting for server.  

6. Clue scrolls, add different rewards to clue scrolls, once you get so far in the game they become useless even with upgrading them. 

12 hours ago, zazafied said:

1. Thought it would be nice to be able to open the boss tele or player store, collection log ETC. while in combat and it not close. 

2.  Player owned shops. make it so I can see whos shop im looking in, quite annoying that it doesn't show me the players shops name I just have to try and remember whos it is lol. 

3. Add junk store or grinding station, for unused gear ETC. the grinder can give coins, points, tokens, that could be used in a shop for miscellaneous items. 

4.  Prayer,  make it so prayer doesn't run out, u can buy endless prayer pots but carrying them is annoying, also add in custom prayer for the different tiers of donators. 

5. Voting, add donator to vote shop so tier one can be obtained by voting for server.  

6. Clue scrolls, add different rewards to clue scrolls, once you get so far in the game they become useless even with upgrading them. 

Great suggestions! 

I fully agree on 2 , 3 ,5 and 6

I am pretty sure of what you said is being worked on, but those are needed!

about the unlimited prayer I am not mistaken at certain donator level that is one of the perks. but maybe make items - gear drain your points slower.

about the interface, I think it could be nice if it doesn't cause too much bugs.